GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Adöksan, which makes Aluminum Injection Molding parts for the world's giant Automotive and White Goods Companies, all of which are abroad, belongs to the companies that export the most in the metal industry in Turkey with its facilities in two locations in Tuzla Leather Organized and Free Zone and its 800+ employees.
- Adöksan, which continues to grow with its overseas investments in the new period, is looking for a teammate to work as a PROJECT ENGINEER.
- Project engineer (Aluminum Injection Casting Mold Production and Design Experienced)
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering departments of universities
- Good command of English, preferably German
- Having technical drawing and quality documentation knowledge at a level to supervise the development of narrow tolerance, complex products,
- Experienced in mold production and design, preferably in the aluminum injection molding industry,
- Experienced in the machining industry,
- At least 5 years of experience in new product development in the automotive industry
- Experienced in using advanced 3D programs,
- Experienced in TS 16949 quality system operation
- Proficient in the use of office programs
- He did his military service for male candidates.
- residing on the Anatolian side of Istanbul
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours
Experience: At least 4 years of experience
Education Level: University (Graduate), Master (Student), Master (Graduate), Doctorate (Student), Doctorate (Graduate)
Military Status: Done
Foreign Language: English(Reading: Good, Writing: Good, Speaking: Good)